Now that we have moved to Schoology as our Learning Management Software, we are receiving many requests from parents to gain access. This is a very simple process that can be done in a few minutes.
You will need an access code. We emailed out that code at the beginning of the school year as well as [insert date]. But if you don't have it, you can contact us and we will be happy to provide you with that information.
1. Go to http://www.schoology.com, and click on the sign-up button in the upper right corner.
2. You are given three choices. Select Parent.
3. You will be asked for an access code. Enter the access code here.
4. A valid code leads you to a registration screen. Keep in mind that the email you use will be your username to log back in. Be sure to uncheck the receive news from Schoology box, otherwise it may become flooded with Schoology related mail.
5. You are now in Schoology! Click on the upper right arrow to toggle between your account and a child's account. You can see their calendar, their online classes, and the groups to which they belong.
6. If you have more than one child using Schoology, you can add another one by clicking on the upper right arrow and selecting Add a child. You will need that child's access code as well.
Schoology is a valuable tool, and we can't wait to share it with you! If you encounter a problem setting up an account, call us or email us, and we can assist you!
Here's a quick infographic that summarizes the information above, as published in our district's newsletter: